After a very frustrating three days it finally looks as thought the weather will allow me to start paddling tomorrow. The last three days have been very windy and so I have had to sit tight in the Village of Queen Charlotte.
On the bright side I met with local kayaker Fraser Earl today and he has given me an absolute ton of information about most of the coast of Haida Gwaii; campsites that do not appear in any of the books and additional information about the gnarlier sections of the west coast of Graham. Speaking with him has really got me fired up to go and I am really excited about the near-certain start tomorrow. Obviously it will depend on the marine forecast tomorrow morning but I am confident.